2008年9月8日

Happy News!

These days, I heard so many happy news from my friends:)
I want to share this wonderful news with all of you!

At first, I want to introduce my friend Maki, who is one of very talented Japanese stamper in Texas,
recently becomes a design team member of There She Goes, the brand new rubber stamp company!

Maki's works are always amazing and her handmade cards always make my heart warm:)
Here is Maki's blog(You must check now!) and you can enjoy more @ her SCS gallery!

Congratulations, Maki!
I'm looking forward to see your wonderful works...as always!

These 2 beautiful cards are made by Maki:)
I adore her works very much!

*

Next is about my friend, Yasu!
Yasu is also very unique & talented Scrapbooking artist & stamper in Arizona!

She starts working as a design team member of
Mystic Paper & Gauche Alchemy (the brand new kit club shop!).

Her unique perspective always give me inspiration:)
Here are Yasu's wonderful Layouts!


Congratulations, Yasu!
Good Luck!!
*

At last....my happy news:)
I won a 2nd place at Sideshow Stamps Summer Card Contest:)
Hoolay!
Thank you, Dahlia:)
(Isn't she CUUUUTE?!?! She's so adorable!)
I'm so Lucky!

Here is my card!
Stamps: Bathing beauty & Hwaiian Mod Background(Sideshow Stamps)
Aloha(Kitchen Sink Stamp)
*

My friend Emi also won 3rd place at the contest!
Congrats, Emi!!
and also Congratulations to you, Eileen!
I love your fun card very much:)
&
Thanks you very much to Sideshow Stamps!
We love your fun images very much:)

*

Thanks for looking today:)
Have a nice day!




3 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Rinaさん、
私と同じ位、このニュースを喜んでくれてすごく嬉しいです。私も、Rinaさんとrubitaさんのカードが、入賞した時、すっごく嬉しかったです!!
これからも、住んでいる場所は遠くても、ネットでスタンプ仲間の絆を深めていきましょうね~。いつも、ATC交換会などを仕切ってくれて、本当に有難うございます。

Congratulations on your 2nd place!! The card is SO you!!
You are so sweet, Rina!! I'm so glad that I met you through the cybernet world!!

emi(rubita) さんのコメント...

Congratulations!!!

自分自身も、そして周りの友達にも
素敵なニュースが舞い込むと
自分のことのように嬉しくなりますね。

それを人一倍、全身で喜んで共感して
下さるrinaさん、大好きです!

Amy Wing さんのコメント...

Thanks for the mentioning Gauche Alchemy! We are very honored to have Yasu on our design team. Her work just knocks me out. :) Your work is also very beautiful. Congrats on the contest!