2008年6月5日

Monsters!

There are so many cute & unique characters in the new released stamps!
I made some cards with them.

Meet the monster!
Stamps: cupcake creature, captain twinkletoes left, mr tongue left,
space birdie left, I heart cupcake

I love these monsters very much!
This Basic Grey's Paper matches for them, I think:)
*

Whimsical Circus
Stamps: mr tongue left, Teresa's Banner, brawny strongbird, row of balls

This beautiful banners is designed by Teresa.
I really LOVE this!!
...and also this strongbird & Mr.Tongue(little monster), too!

*
Thanks for visiting today!

5 件のコメント:

Noel さんのコメント...

hahaah.. I love cupcake creature!! I almost used "Isn't she lovely" stamp to make my card.

The color you choose is always so adorable. Love it!!

K Hutchinson さんのコメント...

I love that cupcake creature too! I think it looks like me after way to many cupcakes! LOL! Lovely color combos!

Teresa Abajo さんのコメント...

I love the red and blue card!

emi(rubita) さんのコメント...

1枚目!ほんとPPもそうだけど、摩訶不思議な雰囲気ですよね~♪
でも、楽しいぞ!って感じ。

2枚目は鮮やかですね!
すごく綺麗♪

宇宙シリーズ、面白いですよね~
私も大好きです♪

Beth Norman-Roberts さんのコメント...

Very cute cards.