2008年4月21日

The winner of my challenge is....

Thank you for everyone who participated my challenge!!
I was very impressed by all of your creations!!
They are really Wonderful & Creative!!
Thanks so much:)

lovetheearth.jpg
and
the winnner of my challenge is....
Naoko!
Congratulations to you, Naoko!
You won the limited edtion stamp "Al in Space"!

and the second prize for...
Jen!!
Congratulations, Jen!! I will send you my treat!

Naoko & Jen, plase tell me your mailing information(Name, Mailing Address, Phone number)
via justjohanna Forum(Send me a PM!).
Thank you!

I will enter all of your names:
Kelly, Emi, Momo, Tomotan, Naoko, Kimosabescraps, Pink Rose, Noel, Leenda, h.c,
Irene, Kaorin, Ivy, Jen, Anne, furuyuki, ponpon
...into the grand prize drawing!!

Good Luck to you!!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Wow! Really?
I'm soooooooo HAPPY!!
Thank you,Rina!

emi(rubita) さんのコメント...

Congratulations!
Naoko.

I love your work, too!

And Rina thank you.
I could carry this out together and was happy.