2008年1月1日

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy New Year to you all:)
I wish this year will be the happiest and best for you!
*
This is my entry for Illustration Friday-Soar:
All stamps are from justjohanna.

Magic Carpet Ride


When I saw this "Classic Christmas Scroll" for the first time,
I remind "Magic Carpet"...so I tried to make it:)
Alistair the owl enjoy flying in the midnight sky.
I put silver glitter on the carpet but it is difficult to see in this picture:(

Stamps: Alistair Big, Classic Christmas Scroll, Moon with stars
Ink:Brilliance(Starlite Silver)

*
I made one more card with the theme "Soar":

I used one of the Basic Grey "Mellow" paper. It's a sky image!
I love this flying bird "brigitte".

Stamps: Brigitte left, let your dream soar(jj mix)
Inks: VersaFine(Vintage Sepia)





11 件のコメント:

knottydon さんのコメント...

this would make a nice diary design dejcover.

emilia in Taiwan さんのコメント...

These are super!! I love Magic Carpet Ride, perfect for the theme-soar!!
Happy new year to you too!

Sandra Evertson さんのコメント...

Beautiful!
Happy New Year!
Sandra Evertson

Heather Grow さんのコメント...

I love the way you made a magic carpet. Great cards.

marcisenders さんのコメント...

They are both so beautiful!

Racheal さんのコメント...

these are awesome!

匿名 さんのコメント...

HappY New Year, Rina! These look great!

匿名 さんのコメント...

A very happy new year to you and your family! Your projects are beautiful!

xxxMarieke

Godelieve さんのコメント...

I LOVE the magic carpet idea!! Fantastic!

Happy New Year!

Kathi さんのコメント...

Happy (Belated) New Year!

The scroll as a magic carpet is brilliant!

I love all your *soar* cards.

Tania さんのコメント...

Hi Rina, You have such beautiful work! I love the flying carpet idea! I gonna put your blog with my fav.