2008年1月31日

Flora Hugabundous cards

When I start to stamp, I often pick up "flora hugabundous" (justjohanna)!
I really love this flower:)

Here are my recent cards with flora hugabundous.
All stamps from justjohanna!
Stamps: flora hugabundous, sleeper bird small right, created for you by
Ink: VersaFine(onyx black)
coloring with Impress markers and gel markers
*

Easy cards with Flora hugabundous!
I bought these black cards at IKEA.
I stamped flora huga. on several patterned paper(most of them are Japanese paper),
cut out & put on to the cards....so easy!!

I send these for my friends as New Year greeting!



 and last one!


Stamps: Flora Hugabundous, Classic Christmas scroll
Ink: VersaFine(Onyx Black)

*
Thanks for visiting today!!

4 件のコメント:

Heather Grow さんのコメント...

I love the black with the two toned colors. Beautiful cards.

Tania さんのコメント...

Happy new year!! I love this flora cards!

Kathi さんのコメント...

You do such great cards with that flower! No wonder it's one of your favorites!

emilia in Taiwan さんのコメント...

another great style of using the floral stamp!! ~ I love the ikea card, why I can't find it here ... :P